Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Idol Chat... Goodbye Kristy Lee Cook



Oh my... what a risk she took turning "Eight days a week" into a hoedown. Like Simon, I thought it was "horrendous." Even Curtis, who is usually a fan of Kristy's did not like it. It couldn't have ended fast enough for me. Goodbye Kristy - I bet America will agree that you were definitely the worst of the night. I am sure Curtis will miss your country voice and your strange dancing/gyrating on stage...

Now this guy, on the other hand... I like him - a lot!!! Even though I did not know the song he sang, I thought it was GREAT!

1 comment:

The Texas VicHorns said...

Right on! FINALLY someone who knows what the heck is going on. Let's band together and get CLC off Idol forever!

Glad you posted on our blog. I will look forward to reading your blog!