Thursday, June 25, 2009

Make this pie...

TONIGHT!!! You will be so glad you did.


The Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is as easy as well... pie. Har-dee-har-har!

I made it even easier by just purchasing an Oreo pie crust instead of making my own crust. But if you want to take the time, go ahead. I am sure it will be delightful! This pie is absolutely delish!I think Curt fell in love with me all over again when he tasted this pie. Thanks, Pioneer Woman! He liked to put it in the freezer and then have it with a big glass of milk, but I like it soft and all mousse-like. Yum!

And, by the way, check out a few of The Pioneer Woman's other posts while you are on her blog. You will LURVE her... She is so great! This is like the 4th one of her recipes I have tried and I have loved them all.

Ok - run along now, and make your pie... And be amazed at how sweet your husband is to you after he eats it! It's magical, really! :)

No comments: