Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tupelo Christmas Parade

Our family loves the parade and this year it did not disappoint!!!

Not sure what is up with JC's chipmunk teeth here. Funny boy!

Partlow Dancers. Now, these ladies have got some moves!!! If you have seen them perform you know what I am talking about.
Look at these balloons from Renesant Bank. I felt like I was at the Macy's Parade. Pretty Cool!!!

Here come my Girl Scouts. Didn't they look great!!! They were Christmas Mice and brought home the 1st place trophy for walking groups! Go girls!!!


The Boy Scouts were scouting for food during the parade so JC ran out to give them our food items we had brought.

Curtis' favorite entry (and mine - after the Girl Scouts ;) was the Hobo High Steppers Beverly Hillbillies float. It was great. My picture does not do it justice.

Of course, JC's favorites were the Super Heroes. I was worried that Spiderman was going to fall. He was just standing on top of this van. Good balance I guess.

FUN MORNING!!!

No comments: