Friday, July 11, 2008

Blueberry Muffins

 


My son likes to bake with me... He likes cracking the eggs, measuring the ingredients and using the mixer, but his favorite part is definitely licking the bowl. Hey, who's isn't?

My friend, Lauren, from work has blueberry bushes at home and brought me a bag full of fresh blueberries, so I found this recipe on-line and baked away. They turned out great!

Blueberry Muffins
1/4 cup butter
2 eggs
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. sugar
2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. milk
2 c. blueberries

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin pan (or use paper liners). Beat together butter, eggs, salt, and sugar. Mix flour with baking powder and sift into first mixture, alternating with milk. Blend in vanilla. Fold in blueberries. Bake for 25 minutes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: