Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sweet Sarah Beth

Looking at this beautiful picture of my sweet cousin, Sarah Beth fills my heart with such joy. SB is the daughter of my first cousin Elicia. She just celebrated her 2nd birthday this week, and I am so thankful for her.

Sarah Beth was born with a hole in her heart. She was a sickly baby and the hole had to be repaired prior to her 1st birthday. What a scary day that was for the whole family. She was such a small baby to be undergoing open-heart surgery. The Lord was with her and she came through the surgery and has done great ever since. Doctors at UMC Children's Hospital were amazed at how quickly she recovered.

Now, she is a happy and healthy toddler who does all the same things other kids her age enjoy.

Thanks be to God for this miracle in our family. I love you, Sarah Beth!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: