Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve

I wish I had taken more pictures on Christmas Eve, but honestly, we got a late start and just didn't have a lot of time. We met my parents and my brother and his family for Holy Communion at FUMC - Eupora and then went to visit Curtis' Dad and stepmom in Bellefontaine. Then, we visited Teresa and Jonathan at her Mom and Dad's house. I like this picture of Teresa with their MSU baby blanket we picked up for them on campus!!! Baby James will be here in June and we CANNOT wait!!!
Then, it was back to Tupelo. All the driving is so hard, but it is important to Curtis and I that we have Christmas at home - just the three of us... So, Santa has always come to our house. As long as we are able to keep our sanity (and afford the gas) we will drive back home to Tupelo on Christmas Eve.

Here is my sweet boy in his Christmas PJ's putting out Santa's milk and cookies. He was such a good boy and went straight to bed so Santa could come!

No comments: