Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grammy!!!

Mom's Birthday falls right in the middle of the busy Christmas Season (Dec. 22). This year we invited she and Daddy to come up one day for some fun with JC and I since I was off of work. I cooked lasagna and cupcakes for her birthday lunch and we shopped the rest of the afternoon.



JC with Buzz Lightyear at the VF Outlet Mall.
We topped the fun day off with a trip to Cotton Plant, MS to check out their Christmas display. If you like inflatables, this is the place for you!!! They have over 300 of them set up in a field for your viewing pleasure. They also have a great light show synchronized to fun songs like my particular favorite: "Highway to the Manger Zone," (Remember "Danger Zone" - Top Gun?!!) Yes, people... Christmas is the one time per year that cheeziness is perfectly acceptable. Lucky me!!!
Curtis took the pics as we rode through the inflatable display. Here are my faves:

No comments: