Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Taco Soup

Ya'll, I made taco soup tonight, and it was seriously SO GOOD! If you have never made it, make it soon. You will LOVE it!!!

TACO SOUP

1.5 lbs ground chuck
1/2 onion chopped
2 pkgs. taco seasoning
1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
1 can whole kernel corn
2 cans Ro-tel
1 can light kidney beans
1 can pinto beans
1 can Great Northern beans (you know, the white ones)
Salt and pepper to taste
4-6 cups water

Brown hamburger meat and onions. Season meat with salt and pepper. Drain fat. Add taco and Ranch packets. Add in all cans of veggies undrained. Stir to combine. Add water. Simmer on medium for about 30 minutes to an hour. Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips. DELISH!!!

1 comment:

The Curry's said...

I love taco soup and will have to try your recipe! I am disappointed that you didn't invite me to dinner. ;) LOL!

By the way, when are the Girl Scout cookies going on sale? I'm DYING for a box of Thin Mints!!